Here's an update from Australia. Thanks K for this info.... "... the news in Australia today; The Goverment cutting welfare. I hope we all get an earthship; Government gave billions to bail out the banks, dropped environment and health issues and supported CSG and abbot point..."
My replies: (1) Your government is NOT bona fide government for The People. It is a defacto government in service to The Corporations. Afterall, the Australian Government itself is a Corporation, bought and sold probably around the time that the NZ Government was bought and sold.... ie: very soon after the Federal Reserve Act in the US was passed (1913). Yes... It looks like Aussie was sold off in 1914.
(2) Quote from "People's Mandate" Australia website:
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA (Corporation) registered in the UNITED STATES SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION as CIK (0000805157).
COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA
SIC: 8880 - American Depositary Receipts
State location: DC | Fiscal Year End: 0630
1601 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW
C/O AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY
WASHINGTON DC 20036
NOTE: This is not the Constitutional Commonwealth of Australia, which is of one Electorate. And there is no provision in the Constitution for any political parties. The above Commonwealth of Australia Corporation was formed by the Political Parties. Under the Crimes Act 1914 Part 2 Section 24AA. Sabotaging the Constitution is treachery.
(3) A Google Search uncovered the following SEC document.... Here is the "Memorandum of Understanding", ie: "understanding" in Law = I now Stand Under YOU !! Date: 20 October 1993, signed by UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION - Arthur Levitt (Chairman) and AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES COMMISSION - Alan Cameron (Chairman).
This document is found on "The Securities and Exchange Commission" website (SEC) which is located in the 'district' Washington District of Columbia (DC). Yup. Documents going back to 1993 scanned and put into the SEC system for all to see. We just need to DO these Searches, then bingo.... !!!! Amazing what you find, isn't it ?? My Google search btw. was very simple: "Australia Corporation SEC". That's all it was. Nothing fancy.
So.... Australia has a "bilateral" Memorandum of "Under Stand-ing" with the United States Corporation (1871). How about that ??? Locked and Loaded. The People sold down the dunny... All lined up like ducks and made into good, hard-working little Debt Slaves "suckers are us"
(4) Here are the documents that the QUEENSLAND TREASURY CORP has provided to the SEC to show how it is performing. Bi-monthly accounts seem to be the standard....
(5) If you select the top Link on the above page: Dated and numbered 18-K/A12/03/2013, 06/30/2012, (btw. this is the American date system), 16.8 MB, QUEENSLAND TREASURY CORP, 033-29689. Click on the small "SEC" icon to View.... This is where it takes you....
(6) "QUEENSLAND TREASURY CORP" Company filings here:
(7) "STATE OF QUEENSLAND AUSTRALIA" Company filings here:
(8) Ahhh.... Here we go:
"MUTUAL RECOGNITION ARRANGEMENT: BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION AND THE AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTS COMMISSION, TOGETHER WITH THE AUSTRALIAN MINISTER FOR SUPERANNUATION AND CORPORATE LAW."
Signed in Washington District of Columbia (DC) by: 1. Christopher Cox, Chairman For the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, and 2. Senator the (dis)Honorable Nick Sherry, Minister for Superannuation and Corporate Law, on behalf of the Australian Government, and 3. Tony D'Aloisio, Chairman For the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Dated: 25 August 2008
Original copy held at: The Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington DC.
Isn't it funny how we NEVER say "Washington DC, USA". Why is that ?? That's because DC is NOT a part of the United States Corporation (1871). It is NOT under the same civic laws, has a different police force, has different tax laws.... DC is NOT a part of the US Corporation (1871). It is there purely as the "Revenue Collection arm" funnelling monies to the IMF... the same fat cats as who run the show in banking, ALL OVER THE WORLD. Are we waking up yet ?? :)
Image Source: The "US Securities and Exchange Commission (1934)" building, Washington DC.
Logo: "The Securities and Exchange Commission (1934)"